Re: [IP] Infusion set locations, Male vs. Female

>Bob, Buddy, and all the gals that have been discussing this issue:
>
>Bob, I hope nobody saw you with the ruler....
>
>Mary Jean

Bravo! Mary Jean. You did a fine job of sorting that out. I am not the slob
I may sound like. I do wear suspenders to keep my britches up and not to
expose any crack in the back. I am proud to be toward the "pleasantly plump"
side cuz it sure gives me more territory to use. I would say in the same
class as Sara! LOL Huh Sara? I'll be waiting for the repercussions from
this.

Buddy '-)