[IP] buddy is a smart a** *-)

In a message dated 98-01-21 13:41:05 EST, Buddy writes:

Like Sara I get lazy at times.

I AM NOT LAZY - if I can get 4 or 5 days out of a set, GREAT - it is one less
thing I have to deal with in my CRAZY life - I will get out of bed in the
middle of the night if the alarm goes off and lets me know I am out - and I
sleep in a loft - accessible only by a ladder - so if I have the  fortitude
and drive to do that, I don't think I qualify as lazy!!!   *-)

Don't no body be knocking ME on the head on judgement day - it might make my
eye bleed and I want to see what all the fuss is about!!

And as for razor strop - hey I suck the blood off my finger after taking my
test - you KNOW I have a thing for tastng blood in my mouth already - just
hope I don't take a bite outta you, buddy ole pal!!

PS I am working on a portable PC right now and can I tell you all how
DIFFICULT it is to see the cursor now???  I htought it was tough on my 15"
monitor - this bites - big time!!!

love ya!!

*-)  Sara