Re: [IP] Re: leg and butt sites

Kelly:

Did you find that you had different absorption rates with these different
areas? For years, I injected into my butt as well as my thigh areas.
Without a question, my abdomen typically gives the quickest response, but I
get varying results with these other sites.

The only times I have ever gotten "No Delivery" alarms has been when I had
the set in my butt. Not sure that was actually the problem though ...

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted

Kelly wrote:

>I have been using my leg, thigh and rear exclusively for the past 6-8
>months--no stomach--and find it MUCH more comfortable than my tummy.  I
>am very muscular and this has not caused a problem that I thought it
>might.  In my legs, I insert the set towards the top and mainly towards
>the outside/middle of leg/thigh.  I have never had 1 pull out during
>aerobic's.  On the rear, I insert mainly at the top and all around to
>where it meets my thighs.  Just sit down and see how much of your butt
>you actually SIT on and just avoid that area.  It has never caused
>trouble for me and is comfortable there.
>
>I had such trouble in my stomach--waistbands, buildup of scar tissue,
>bending, etc.  It was scary inserting in a new place at first, but it
>didn't hurt any more than the stomach--and actually less for me.  It's
>just the "idea" of doing it there that is squemish :)
>--
>Kelly
>mailto:email @ redacted

Bob Burnett