Re: [IP] Infusion set locations, was Site changes

I do seem to get better results with the needle closer to the surface.

When you speak of "flat needle sets" are you referring to the Disetronic
"Rapid" sets, or are you referring to the sets where the needle is
essentially an extension of the tubing? (in other words, there is no bend
in the needle - the tube just runs right into the end of it)

A scanned image of typical usable infusion sites would be a welcome
addition to the Web site. I used to have a sketch somewhere that showed the
various sites which could be used, but I cannot find it ;-(

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted