Re: [IP] below the waist insertion

I use both above and below the waist insertions sites.  I really prefer
above because I find that they are the most comfortable and last the
longest.  Sites below tend to be more sensitive and I generally only get
3-4 days out of them.  If I experience burning with boluses, it is always
when the site is below my waist.

I find the any site that is towards the middle of my abdomen, either above
or below the waist, is most comfortable.  The farther to the side I get,
the shorter the site lasts.

Janine
type 1, 18 years
pump, 13 years