Re: [IP] Infusion set locations, Male vs. Female

Bob, Buddy, and all the gals that have been discussing this issue:

I'm noticing a definite trend that women insert below the waist and men insert
above the waist.  Must be a gender thing.  Women's pants typically ride on a
line even with the navel (unless she's wearing the 1970's hip hugger
look--ugh! I did that once, I don't have to do it again!!) and men's pants
(asuming my husband is typical) ride below the navel.  The bottom of my
ribcage comes to the top of the waistband on my pants and there is no room for
inserting there.  Women carry their fatty tissue lower than men, too.  I guess
you just have to put it wherever you can squeeze up some skin.

Bob, I hope nobody saw you with the ruler....

Mary Jean