[IP] below the waist insertion

    I put sets below the waist cuz if I want to wear a crop top I don't
want any "mutant pump bumps" to show, not to mention my "special long
range pager" which communicates with the "home world".
     I like Michaels suggestion on how to rotate sites.  I wouldn't want
to reuse a site too soon and build up scar tissue or reveal some sort of
alien autopsy instrument left behind...Have I been watching too much tv
dealing with alien invasion on TLC...maybe...
    What I don't understand is how people can insert sets in the
behind... does it go high on the hip...this I can do...or down on the
cheek...wouldn't you sit higher on one side...and wouldn't it get in the
way?   I am also interested in using leg sites but doesn't the muscle
movement pull the set out?  OR.... am I too worried about  getting uneven
skin from overusing sites when I don't even bother to exercise and get
rid of the existing rolls...Heres to hoping they  a. develop a safe
alternative to Phen-fen b. electrodes that either zap me when I don't
work out or c. stimulate the endorphine production plant in my brain when
I exercise...or d.  all of the above....currently I don't reach that
exercise high I've heard others talk of....of course I've never MET
someone who has had an exercise high...of course, if I did I would
probably want to slap them silly.
    Speaking of diet and exercise....the new Dr. I have from BC works out
of a mall next to the donut shop and has Phen-fen in neon letters in the
window...should I be worried???I am asking for referrals and can change
next month.whew.  Michelle