[IP] Re: sight location ?

>I use above, below and all around my waist,  below is the most
>comfortable for me.  Rita

    OK Rita,
    I must be old and dumb but where are you calling below your waist? We
"fat old men" tend to have a lower waist than you slim young women. My
beltline is a couple of inches below my bellybutton, and I can't for the
life of me imagine using any area below this point unless it was in the top
of my leg. I really don't have to worry as I have plenty of "tissue" to stab
my softsets into. Just wanted to get a clear picture of what area you were
talking about "below the waist".

Thanks,

Buddy '-)