Fw: [IP] Site changes

 Hi Bob,
 I take it you only insert *above the waist* or belt-line?....Hmmmm, I have
 only inserted *below the waist*. I would equate waist and belt-line as the
 same thing, but what do  I know? It seems to me that there are alot more
 areas to use below the waist than above...my ribcage takes up alot of the
 space<g>
Crystal
email @ redacted