Re: [IP] Site changes

I'm kind of embarrassed asking this question - I would hope that after 21+
months of pumping, I would know this, but ...

I have heard a number of people say that infusion sets inserted "above the
waist" are uncomfortable. For the life of me, I cannot imagine inserting an
infusion set "below the waist". Now, is it simply that I am equating
"waist" with "belt line", hence my confusion?

I'm thin also (certainly no brag - just fact). If I can find any real
estate anywhere else which can be comfortable with good absorption, I need
to know about it.

Thanks in advance ;-)