RE: [IP] Site changes

Mary Jean,
I'm not using the Sofsets,  but not the one that you mention either.  Mine is called Polyfin Q - alias the bent needle.  I also insert it such that the part of the needle that will be outside is at an acute angle, that way I can get more depth.  I found out the hard way that when it isn't deep enough it is painful enough that I almost passed out.   Granted, it was a bad day anyway and pain tolerance was minimal, but - definitely to be avoided.
Thanks,
Lori