Re: [IP] is walgreens ripping us off?

Sara,
When I was researching Humalog costs Walgreens was the cheapest at 24.99
or 26.99.  I remember someone said they pay 30 bucks a bottle, ouch,
those extra 5 bucks add up, especially when it is out of our pocket. I
was curious and have way too much time on my hands so I just researched
it.   My Walgreens quoted me with 55.99 for 100 one touch and 17.99 for
100 ultra fine 1/2 cc syringes.  At Walmart one touch was 60.88 and
syringes were 19.97.  YMMV.  Michelle