RE: [IP] sharp tongue

> - the little plastic thing that holds the meter in just pulls away and
then
> the meter just flops around and falls out if I unzip it in a not so steady
> place, and knowing me - you know that happens alot.

Yup, I had the same problem with the One-Touch case.  Worthless el-cheapo
case.  I keep my meter and supplies in a belt bag now (easy to grab and hang
onto when out shopping or whatever) so that wouldn't really be an issue
anymore even if I were still using the One-Touch, but still, I agree with
Sara that you'd think they'd have a better case...

--Greg                             http://www.pobox.com/~gregleg/
"I hate to tell you this, sport, but you're relatively normal..."
  -- Edith Wilson