RE: [IP] insurance recourse?

At Kaiser, you just have to find the right doctor.  I had a doctor in
internal medicine who didn't know anything about the pump, so he
suggested that I talk to an endo.  The doctor that he suggested was not
for the pump, so I went to another endo.  This doctor has many people on
the pump and was quite willing to write the prescription.  Once you have
the prescription, you are about 90% of the way to pumping.  It is just a
matter of finding a doctor who is comfortable with pumps.

- Jodi