RE: [IP] Length of site use

Hi Rita, I am glad you got the problem fixed. I have the same problem. I
use skin prep, then put a patch of tegaderm (or like product) down. I
insert the softset through that. The softset tape really bothers my skin,
but for some reason the tegaderm doesn't. I also don't have problems with
the tape popping off anymore. This group was talking about that awhile
ago, that's where I learned about the tegaderm. So thank you to whomever
it was that originally said to try that, Roz