Re: [IP] insurance recourse?

  Don't give up. I screamed for two years. I finally threatened to change
doctors. That did it, although I got the response that it was only another
way for me to slip and slide! I am much better on the pump. Ask the pump
reps if they know any doctors in your area who would recommend pump
therapy and see if you could switch to them. If your dr. won't, then find
one that will allow and go to bat for you. If they scream at the insurance
that you need tight control, then maybe the insurance would give in. A
pump is cheaper than bypass, kidney transplants,etc.,etc. What is that
about noisy wheels? So squeak on and keep us informed. Good luck, Roz