RE: [IP] mail order pharmacy

I am on Blue Cross BS of FL, PPC policy, I order everything except my
insulin from Home Medical (which has been recently purchased by
Minimed).  The only problem I had was test strips with a expiration date
sooner that I wanted.  I now check all of the boxes as soon as I receive
them to ensure that this doesn't happen again.  I have been very pleased
with them.

Rita