[IP] mail order pharmacy

Does anyone have any mail order pharmacy they especially like?  I called
the Blue Cross Mail order Pharmacy and they don't cover infusion sets and
the girl said I could only use one mail order pharmacy.  But she did say
that insulin could be shipped by UPS in one day.  I get the feeling from
Medical?  Are they mail order?
I am kinda frustrated cuz I was supposed to be on Blue Cross since the
first of the month but BC has no record of me.   I am glad I have started
this process now because I would be really frustrated if I was running
out of infusion sets.     Michelle