RE: [IP] Length of site use

> What is the difference between the tenders and the sofsets?  Can you use
the
> Sof-Serter with the tenders?

The Tender sets are longer and go in at an angle, while the sofsets go
straight in (I believe, I haven't used them myself)  The disconnect on the
Tenders is right at the site, so when you disconnect you don't have any
little bits of tubing hanging off yourself.  I don't think you could use the
Sof-Serter with the Tenders.

--Greg                             http://www.pobox.com/~gregleg/
"I hate to tell you this, sport, but you're relatively normal..."
  -- Edith Wilson