RE: [IP] Length of site use

Tammy, thanks, I to had trouble when I used the soft sets, the tape just
made my site itch, sometimes you could see the rash (tape imprint) for
several days after changing the site.  I have changed to the Tenders
(Comforts, etc. all are the same thing).  The needle is a little smaller
and the tape does not bother me at all. The only visible sign, after
several days, is the little hole that is healing. If you haven't tried
these let me know and I will be glad to mail you one.  It really made a
difference with me as far as the tape.  Actually the actual site doesn't
bother me as much, the catheter goes in at an angle and doesn't seem to
upside my insides!