Re: [IP] tight fitting dress

-----Original Message-----
From: Nancy Ludwig <email @ redacted>
To: Insulin Pumpers <email @ redacted>
Date: Tuesday, January 13, 1998 8:56 PM
Subject: [IP] tight fitting dress

>Okay not to sound shallow again, BUT....
>All of this to ask, where do I wear my pump with this dress?
>I am 5'6" 140 pounds and let me just add not busty enough
>to hide with my bra.

I'm about a week behind on the email, but I wanted to respond to the tight
dress issue.

Tamara from Unique Accessories convinced me to try and hide my pump in my
bra. I am not all that busty but I found that the type of bra makes ALL the
difference.  Tamera recommended the Super T bra from Cacique. I hope I am
spelling the store name correctly. It is a lingerie store in the mall,
similar to Victoria Secrets. Anyway, the cup is a little padded and pretty
firm. If you take the pump clip off and leave it without the case, you can
put it into a baby sock or a pouch that Unique Accessories sells and then
put the pump inside of the cup of the bra.  I tried the Super T bra on and
then found one elsewhere that was the same type for a lot less money. It
worked pretty well for the dress I wanted to wear.

I have also tried to hook it in the middle of my bra and that doesn't work
very well, unless you are well endowed.

Gina