Re: [IP] Set duration's

Hi Rita,
<snip>
You wrote:
> I purchase my insulin at a local drug store - I get 4 bottles of Humalog
> (1 month supply) for a $14.00 co-pay.  My mail order company could not
> work with the Humalog on the pump.

I guess I am really lucky, I get a one month supply of humalog through the
mail for a $2.00 co-pay. My Dr just wrote the Rx for the amount I would
need for one month and then wrote: "Take as directed"...they accepted that
without question....sure hope that doesn't change!
Maybe you could try it.
Take care,
Crystal
email @ redacted