Re: [IP] insurance recourse?

I have tried everything to reduce my morning blood sugars.  From the time I
eat dinner, to exercise,  to amount of insulin,  and time of insulin
injections ( as in taking a shot of N at 10 pm) nothing really seems to work.
The shot at 10 pm seems to work the best. Reducing my Bg levels to 130 to 160
by 5:30 am.  However I have to be very careful not to crash during the night.
I know the answer is the pump. I just have to find a research article that
says the pump is more effective than injecting insulin.  I want to get all of
my duck in a row befoe I drop the bombshell on the insurance company.