Re: [IP] Stinging bolus, was Set duration's

Hey Bob,
    I really appreciate your posts and think a lot of everything you have to
say. That last tip you pointed at me .............. I do use softsets and
love them, have no trouble what so ever most of the time. I have plenty of
that "roll" you refereed to. LOL Just a minute and let me get my composure.
. . I was just telling Karla or somebody recently that I have no problems
like some of little thin females do having to increase the angle to stop the
pain from bending over. I really got a kick out of that. I was going to try
and lose about twenty five pounds but it does give me so much more area to
use.
    I'm not that much overweight, I'm just too short!

Thanks Bob,

Buddy '-)