From: Insulin-Pumpers
To: Insulin-Pumpers
Subject: Re: [IP] Length of site use
Date: Saturday, January 17, 1998 1:59PM

Wow, six days, I wish I could do that.  I always seem to get those pump
bumps.
This time I put down IV prep, used an anti-bacterial wash and put the set in
through the prep.  Hope this will allow me to go longer.  Since you go so
long
I am curious as to which set you use and how you prepare your site.

Denise
MM 507