Re: [IP] Bill Van Antwerp - Clarifying the Infusion Site Problem

Bob and /or Bill:

Interesting points; (especially number 2) the time I had highs I couldn't
bring down followed a large bolus. The large bolus followed a small :) eatting

Went like this: Day one - eating binge, lots of insulin. Bgs within acceptable
Day two - morning 146, all okay. After lunch starting going high, couldn't
bring down no matter how much insulin, changed site, started down immediately.