Re: [IP] insurance recourse?

Katie,
   What I am finding is that my own doctor doesn't want to pescribe it. On a
HMO that doctor is my main provider.  I reqested to see the ENDO but my first
appt isn't for another month. I am prepared to fight this thing tooth and nail
because I believe that this is the right thing for me.  I would like to thank
everyone for their encouragement and support.  It really means a great deal.
Thanks,
   DD