Re: [IP] insurance recourse?

Want me to write a letter for you?  There are several people on this list who
could provide you with the SCIENTIFIC evidence that being on the pump will
improve your life in more ways than just improving you A1cs,   Ditto for the
Ace inhibitors - I mean I am sure the makers of capoten and norvasc or
THRILLED that we are buying their products...but I honestly don't think they
would be so widely accepted by most diabetes professionals as being
beneficial.

You need to get higher up on the food chain than who ever answers the phone at
your insurance and your husbands.

Grrrr this makes me mad - I really will write the letter if you want me too.
It may blister your ears, though.

Sara.