RE: [IP] Why mail order?

Why mail-order?  Because if I were to pick up the Humalog at the local
drugstore (where the vials were still exposed to the elements during
shipment TO the store), I would get them one at a time with a $10 each
co-pay.  But mail-order, I get a "3 month supply" (6 vials) for a whopping
$6 copay (TOTAL, not each!)

I'm going to miss this health plan when I switch jobs...

--
Greg Legowski                       http://www.pobox.com/~gregleg
"I hate to tell you this, sport, but you're relatively normal..."