Re: [IP] Length of site use

Janine, what tape are you referring to?
Are you applying additional tape to your infusion site?  I wanted to ask how
to keep the tape on your infusion set from losing it's stick..I noticed after one
shower it was starting to come up... should I cover it with something when I shower

so the water won't ruin the adhesive?

I do change tape around day 3-4.  I find that most, if not all, of the