[IP] I used the Sofserter!

Yup, I did it.  It was great!

Okay, it took me 15 minutes to actually press the button to make the set
insert because I was so freaked out it would turn out to be a new torure
device, but it didn't hurt!  i didn't even feel it.  I had to do it twice,
though.  The first time the noise shocked me so much, and the adrenalin was
flowing, that I pulled the whole thing out again!  Ooops.

Thanks to all who recommended it. Maybe I really will start changing sites
more frequently...

Janine
type 1, 18 years
pump, 13 years