[IP] Glucagon

>Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 17:22:14 +0000
>From: "Michael" <email @ redacted>
>Subject: RE: [IP] One of those scary nights

<regarding glucagon for very tough lows>

>We have it, I elected to use the glucose, it took about 15 minutes
>for her to come around, about 5 to 10 for her to relax some and
>improve. I don't think glucogen is any faster.

The January issue of _Diabetes Forecast_ has a very good article
on glucagon.  From page 46: "Once injected, glucagon's effect is
almost instantaneous - blood glucose levels rise within 2 to 10
minutes.

However, your approach worked and it is hard to argue with what
works.

Matt
email @ redacted