Re: [IP] Why mail order?

> Since I am venturing into the territory of new insurance coverage,Blue
> Cross, California Care, to be exact, I have a question.  Why, or do most
> of you who are covered by insurance use mail order pharmacies?  If the
> Dr. writes all the prescriptions on one sheet does it all get paid for in
> one co-pay?
You need to read the fine print in your policy, THEY ARE ALL
DIFFERENT.

Mine allows a 30 day supply from a pharmacy with a schedule of
co-pays for listed generics, listed name brands, and other: of $10,
$25, $55.  From the mail order pharmacy, I get a 90 day supply for
the same price more or less.  Humalog, of course, is other; but I get
8 bottles at a time for $55.

Michael

Michael <email @ redacted>