[IP] My endo says no

Title: My endo says no
Hi:
I had my first visit with an Endochronoligist last month. At that ime he said that the pump sounded like a good idea. However, at my second visit (wednesday) he said that the first line of the HMO's paper work required that I be type 1 (I'm not). He said he would continue to look for a way around this, but I am skeptical. In the mean time I will stay subscribed to this mail list, if I may, as their is lots of good information here. Suggestions? Thanx

Ernest Hayman