RE: [IP] Humalog - clarifying the infusion site problem

I will be writing my thoughts about Humalog to the group soon, but one
thing that is worth discussing now is the ideas of different buffers.
Humalog and Velosulin are BOTH buffered with phosphate and use the same
preservative system, i.e. m-cresol.  Both have the same temperature
stability at least as measured in any lab experiment that I know about.
Any other ideas are really welcome.

Bill