Re: [IP] Humalog - clarifying the infusion site problem

Could it be that the buffers help stabilize it for the length of time it is
also unrefrigerated? Makes sense to me. I like the speed at which the
Humalog acts but I dislike the fact that it "MIGHT" subtract from the length
of time I get from a set. I can cope with an occasional high by injecting a
bit of Humalog in the QR which works very well thanks, and still get 6 days
from a set. I always believed if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Feeling GREAT !

Buddy '-)