Re: [IP] Diabetic Retinopathy

If you only have background retinopathy, the doctor can laser you and you may
never have another problem again...If they catch it early enough they can
hoepfully stop the PROLIFERATIVE stage - where the new blood vessels start
growing and spewing.

If you have bleeds - sleep with a couple pillows under your head, get the kids
to pick up stuff - my toes bacame quite agile...

good luck - let me know if you need any more advice from someone whos been
there, done that, got the tshirt and bills to prove it.