Re: [IP] Diabetic Retinopathy

Katie:

If you only have background retinopathy, the doctor can laser you and you may
never have another problem again...If they catch it early enough they can
hoepfully stop the PROLIFERATIVE stage - where the new blood vessels start
growing and spewing.

If you have bleeds - sleep with a couple pillows under your head, get the kids
to pick up stuff - my toes bacame quite agile...

good luck - let me know if you need any more advice from someone whos been
there, done that, got the tshirt and bills to prove it.

Sara
*-)