RE: [IP] My Endo said.....

Laurie, I, like you, test extra if I go high.  My endo questions why I
have a large ratio of "above 180's" on my machine.  I tried explaining
that when I'm high I test every two hours or less until I'm in a normal
range.  One member of our "Pump Club" suggested that I use a different
meter to check for the highs.  Have you ever had this problem?