Re: [IP] Diabetic Retinopathy

<<Is Retinopathy like periodontal disease; once you have it, you've always got
it. >>

I am afraid so.  But it can be kept under control.  Because my Retinopathy was
prolific by the time I knew I had it, the lasers weren't much help.  I quickly
moved on to Vitrectomies.  That was 13 years ago and I haven't had a problem
since.  Needless to say, good blood sugar control is extremely important.
Everyones's experience with the problem is different.

Good luck with your laser surgery.

Marti