[IP] [Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: bzssystems.com: host not found)]

oops sorry typed address wrong

-- BEGIN included message

The original message was received at Thu, 15 Jan 1998 12:54:03 -0600 (CST)
from dev155.crown.icongrp2.com [206.150.181.155]

<email @ redacted>

550 <email @ redacted>... Host unknown (Name server: bzssystems.com: host not found)
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: message/delivery-status

-- BEGIN included message

Folks I accessed the fda and asked about this here are exerpts of my
letter and their response:
For many of us our insurance companies require we order medication from
a specific mail order resource. The problem we are having is that there
is no regulation on the method of delivery. safeguarding our medications
from extremes in temperatures. A call to Eli Lilly asking if there was
any control over shipping of their product confirmed that other than
information found in the paskaging no specific regulations were in place
to protect the consumer from getting damaged medication due to improper
handling safeguarding the medications from damage due to temperature
extremes.

FDA response I suggest contacting the pharmacy where you ordered your
insulin and discuss your concerns with them. The practice of pharmacy is
regulated by the individual states. Mail order pharmacies are regulated
by the state in which the pharmacy is located and each state has a State
board of Pharmacy Executives Your letter has been forwarded to the
Center for Drug Evaluation and Research for a reply  Cecilia De Lawter
exec.Secretariat

-- END included message

-- END included message