[IP] fcc decision coming soon

Folks we are in danger from a new source
The telephone companies of the united states have banded together and
are asking the fcc to approve allowing a per minute charge on our phone
bills whenever we access the internet or send e-mail can you imagine
what this would mean to those of us who rely on this pump group ???
we have to act fast the fcc will be making a decision by February 13
send your request that the fcc deny this request to:

email @ redacted

chris from Indiana - motto today if it's wrong we'll right it
			if it's bad then fight it!

Tee shirt - topic Arnold  - I stay pumped up 24 hrs a day