Re: [IP] traveling with a pump

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: Monday, January 12, 1998 9:20 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] traveling with a pump

When I go through airport security, I try to wear dark colored pants to
match my black pump case or a jacket to cover it. While the security alarms
do not get set off, I have to answer too many questions when someone notices
my pump and it is irritating and slows me down.

Once, in India, they would not let me take my meter on board the plane
because it had batteries (which were not allowed)! They took the batteries
to check, and I replaced them later. Happily, it was a short domestic
flight, so it wasn't too bad. Again, if I had just left it in my bag, and
not asked for them to hand check it, I doubt there would have been a
problem.

Gina