Re: [IP] tight fitting dress

I didn't know we had so many dress experts here :)
Maybe someone should write a FAQ if there isn't one on all the
different ways you can wear it.. little tricks and stuff..
Would be especially useful for people considering the pump and
are not sure how they are going to wear (like me)... Start tomorrow
though...
Forrest