Re: [IP] tight fitting dress

Nancy Ludwig wrote:

Hi Nancy,

As Michael already pointed out--you can buy a leg wrap to hold your pump
in--I have one for my thigh and my calf--although socks or tight
knee-highs will hold it too--if the dress is long.

Other places I have put it include in my underwear.  It isn't real
comfortable but desparate people do weird things ;)  Others have
mentioned clipping it to the dress or bra under your arm, but that has
never worked for me.  Last Xmas I also just disconnected it, put the
pump in my bag and occasionally went to the bathroom and gave myself a
small bolus--this seemed to work well for me and I personally like this
the best for me.

Have fun,

--
Kelly