[IP] stomach-aches

Hi everyone,

I have an 8 year old daughter who was recently diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes.
She is on a 2 shot regimen/day.  (NPH and Humalog)  She complains of stomach
aches and not feeling well.  For the most part she is a happy little girl
except for the stomach aches.  I don't think it is psychological as she at
least appears well adjusted and accepting of her situation.  I also don't see
any correlation between BS levels and her complaints.

I have heard several of you mention that you felt much better after you gave
up NPH when you began pump therapy.  How did you feel better?  Also did any of
you have stomach aches in the past or currently?

I appreciate any comments or thoughts -  thank you!

Sherri Lynn (Laura's mom)