Re: [IP] First day absorption

Michael,

Thank you!  No, my diabetes pump educator had not suggested this, what she
suggested is bolusing an additional half a unit or so when inserting the new
set to make up for the "lose" of the old set and the time it took to change
the site.  I like your suggestion much better and will give it a try when I
change the site tomorrow.

Thanks again,
Debbie
email @ redacted