Re: [IP] Humalog - clarifying the infusion site problem

>Sorry also about saying we are all on Humalog, I usually am more
>politically correct and say most of us etc.  I guess there are still some
>rebels out there.  Buddy  <big grin> Question... Doesn't just going on
>Humalog usually lower HA1cs a point? Michelle

Hey Michelle,
    Sweet thing, you guys are the rebels. Those of us still using Velosulin
are running by the book, as far as I am concerned. Like I said before, I do
shoot some Humalog but it is just to cover a high or when I wait too long to
bolus, or if I am high at the time for a bolus. Other than that the
Velosulin if so much better than the NPH I feel great!
    You guys and gals keep on pumping and get all the kinks out. <Big grin>
I will consider ya'll the Lewis and Clarks that "Keep on Clicking"!

Best of Luck,

Buddy '-)