Re: [IP] Humalog - clarifying the infusion site problem

Sorry, guys about the possible misinformation.  As I understood it, the
reason we started seeing high sugars on day 4 of our infusion sets was
because the Humalog degraded in an unrefridgerated state, such as in our
pumps.  I'm confused, isn't that why there is so much controversy going
on about the unrefridgerated shipments of Humalog?

 Are the studies showing that it is site degredation that is to blame.
I'd be interested to read more.

Sorry also about saying we are all on Humalog, I usually am more
politically correct and say most of us etc.  I guess there are still some
rebels out there.  Buddy  <big grin> Question... Doesn't just going on
Humalog usually lower HA1cs a point? Michelle