[IP] First day absorption

Hi everyone,

I have waited to see if this problem was brought up, because I feel like the
odd diabetic out, but so far have not seen it discussed.  So my curiosity
has gotten the better of me, and I am interested in hearing from anyone else
who might experience the following:

Everyone else seems to have a problem with their blood sugars starting to
rise on the third day of a site - my problem is just the opposite.  I change
every 3 or 4 days to avoid the risk of infection or irritation, but the 2nd,
3rd or even 4th day my blood sugars are running smoothly.  My problem is on
the day that I change the site.  It seems like the first half day, or the
first 2 or 3 boluses, don't have as much of an effect on my blood sugars and
they will go high.  I have talked about this with my educator and she has
watched my technique several times and sees no problem in the way I am doing
things, such as not getting air out of the tubing or not bolusing correctly
before inserting the new set.  I wear a Minimed 507 with Humalog and use the
Sof-Serter.

Anyone else notice this?

Thanks, Debbie
email @ redacted