RE: [IP] Re: Humalog

> How long after the large bolus does Lily first feel light-headed?  How
long
> does it last?  I may be experiencing something similar.  The other
evening, I
> felt lightheaded approx. 30-45 minutes after bolusing for dinner.  My bg
was
> 82 and the feeling eventually went away.

I get this occasionally when bolusing Humalog for a high.  In my case at
least, I suspect the cause is just my body not being used to how FAST the
blood sugar comes back down to "normal" -- a semi-hypo reaction to a normal
level because of the rapid drop involved...

--Greg                             http://www.pobox.com/~gregleg/
"I hate to tell you this, sport, but you're relatively normal..."
  -- Edith Wilson